Higher Education Future Ready Skills Webinar Series
Interested in the knowing what certification the University offers? Why not attend a session explaining how we support graduates in developing digital skills to succeed in the workplace, with Derek Foster, Lee Scott and Clare Riley!
This session looks at work the University of Lincoln has undertaken to support graduates in developing digital skills to succeed in the workplace including:
- Academic input on certification exams;
- Approaches to certification integration in academic courses;
- The student experience on access to certification courses and material on Microsoft Learn;
- Enhancement of employability;
- The appeal of certification in academic courses.
Register HERE to attend the session on the 17th of March 2021!