Are you looking for flexible part time work whilst you are studying? Do you think you could create an app? If so have a look at the role below. It will allow you to work from home but with contact with the team on Greetwell Road, at the end of Monks Road, Lincoln.
Rilmac Scaffolding provides commercial and industrial & domestic scaffolding, combining traditional methods with imaginative solutions to complex access problems. The Company has invested heavily over the years and operates with high-quality equipment along with making full use of modern technology.
Rilmac Scaffolding is looking for a bright, initiative and highly motivated individual who can think outside the box when solving problems. What we are hoping to accomplish is an easy way to communicate with our staff and provide them with up-to-date information and then provide us with real-time information from their respective job sites.
How are we looking to achieve this?
We would like the right individual to assist Rilmac in the design of the Rilmac App. The App will have a number of functions:
- Homepage – to navigate to forms, notice board, job sites and site survey
- Forms page – two tabs, one to form templates and the other to signed forms (form template to show a number of forms, each with signature completion and option to save as a PDF for viewing offline)
- Signed forms – forms with an option to view or email
- Notice board – information from head office/news board
- Job sites – list of current site. Manager login with the option to edit/add notes
- QR capability (to be able to read barcodes for inspection of plant and equipment).
The App needs to be compatible with IOS, Android and desktop computers.
To succeed in the role you will need to be a knowledgeable and experienced individual within the subject matter, have excellent communication skills, a team player and to adapt to changing situations.
This opportunity would be on a part-time basis, as well as being a challenging and exciting role for the chosen candidate with a competitive salary.
Please forward a cv and cover letter to email@example.com
CV’s will be considered when sent. Apply as soon as possible